[[ MsCarolineLzt ]]

My photo
Im a ON and OFF blogger, blog when my mood is there. I do sport; Marathon and Mix Martial Arts. I LOVE buying shoes but I don't really wear them. Here is where I write my nonsense.

[[ Instagram ]]

Saturday, August 11, 2012

F.A.M.I.L.Y

Every Parents always think of their children first. Everything go to their kids first, even they are starving they will still give their only bread to their children.

This what I wanted to talk about today! hahaha~ My dad came home and told me "My cousin son look handsome". It sound so wrong right!!! Why do he have to tell me!? LOL

Sound so fishy! OhMyGosh=_="  Anyway, Reseach   for ART! Please go into my brain! God bless me tomorrow everything go well!! Hope question easy every question I can answer it! Q>.<Q

Anyway, FAMILY! =)

No comments: